Friday, June 29, 2012

What you say should reflect what u do

I have notice that their are many sayer's of the Word but not many doer's of the Word. what good is it to know the Word, but not do as it teaches? is their use in thing's that we have but don't use? No. I may come off as bold when it comes to the Word of God, but for as bold as I was in the World that's how bold I strive to be for Christ. you see I am not a say'er of the Word I practice living the Word in may everyday life. I am not perfect I fall short in many area's, but I don't allow my short coming's to say or show I am a failure. what I trust in I stand strong in. Perhaps you think I am saying this to defend myself. that isn't it at all. I say this because I am a child of the most high God. people need to know it's not about being perfect or quoting scriptures, what good is it to know the scriptures if you don't practice what you tell other's?  My responsibility as a christian  is to stand by the truth at all times, not only stand by the truth but live it as well.

No comments: