Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Struggling with sin

All of us struggle with sin, not all of us admit it. we are not a perfect people, but we serve a perfect God. the more we give ourselves to Christ the more we grow in His likeness, it's a process it's not something that happen's over night. I try to please God in all my way's so when I fall short I beat myself up, I ask myself question's like how could you do a thing like that? what was you thinking? it's hard when you know better but can't seem to get it right... here's what I learned it's not our sin that makes us right with God it's our Faith. that does not mean we should give into temptation, it means by Faith we should see our self overcoming the thing's we struggle with. by work's we give our mind's over to Christ allowing the Holy Spirit to work in us an through us...
Keep in mind that He that began a good work in you will complete it. all thing's work for the good of those who trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. be encourage in all thing's for we have the Holy Spirit that help's us in our distress.

No comments: