Saturday, June 16, 2012

Faith an Good deed's work together

Why do people think just cause they do good deed's it will make them rite with God? is it a such thing as a good deed spirit?
What happen to Faith? the Word say's Faith without work's is dead. so how can good deed's put you in right standing with God?
I was a good person in sin! 
Me being a good person didn't make me right with God..! 
I was n Sin!
God don't care about my good deed's, He cares about my Faith. 
Don't let the world corrupt you, don't be guided by wrong motives.
What's the point of having good deed's if it doesn't show through your Faith? Faith an good deed's work together.
Faith, without good deed's is no Faith at all, just as good deed's without Faith is nothing.
We are made right with God by what we do-deed's, not by faith alone. just as the body is dead without the spirit so are your deed's without Faith.
But I will show you my Faith through my good deed's.  

No comments: