Monday, June 25, 2012

His Grace

Sharing my life experiences My personal walk with Christ, My family life. I talk about the thing's that are near an dear to my heart. their are something's that I don't blog about not that they are not important but I still need healing from the effect of the event's. I take Christ advice in all thing's Pray about everything an worry about nothing. tho I have to admit I use to worry a lot so much that My health was being effected. We can cause great stress to our bodies if we don't let go an let God.
I use to think it was a bad thing to be weak because everyone look's to me to be strong. I used to hide my thought's an feeling and pretend I was alright when really I was bent out of shape emotionally wrecked  an spiritually hurting I thought their was no one I could turn to people are quick to talk slow to listen.  I buried myself inside myself. I went on this way for year's only expressing anger bitterness toward myself an other's. I was bent in the worst way My heart was hurting My strength was failing I would talk to some people but I never could really get out what was wrong because so much was held up on the inside.
I was battling depression acting like everything was fine, I was in a dark place an I wasn't alone I was in a relationship with my Daughter's Father we went through some thing's some really bad thing's emotionally. I didn't respect him, an he didn't have to much for me we both needed Healing but was to Strong to be Weak. good times would come only when we would pick up our Bibles read an pray. the good times didn't stay we was unstable in all our was double minded we lived like this for year's with hate in our hearts depressed an stressed out. I still need healing from some of those event's I am sure he does to. I don't have to tell you what or who change my life, thought's, love, My relationship if you read My blog's you clearly see Christ an Christ alone change My Life, not only My Life but everything around Me.

No comments: