Saturday, June 23, 2012

it's not a religion

My faith has grown so much, God is taking me places I never been in my Faith, door's are being opened door's are being closed in my Life through My Faith.

I am a new kinda Christian when I say I am a new kinda Christian I mean I am  Myself the woman God has made me to be. I don't try to be more than I am or use big word's to show off how smart I am, I am not trying to get Glory, I am giving Glory to whom it is always due.  for years I have seen people put Christ in this little box, speak of him as a religion not a savior.
I can't get down with all that, I have to be true to who I am an who I serve... Christ is to big to fit in any of our little boxes. He is not a religion. it's not about religion it's about relationship, I am not religion's person. I have a personal relationship  with the Son that gives me access to the Father I am a Woman of Faith. A woman saved by the Blood of the Lamb. religion does not save. Christ is the Savior! 

No comments: