Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just so you know

My reason for this post is to enlighten my self an other's
I know their are other's just like myself that ask the question why are their so many wicked people in the world today? 
I have some fact's concerning the question, so i will share them with u.


Not everyone is made for the day of Glory, their are some People made for the day of  destruction. 
Not everyone accept's Christ.
Not everyone believe's that love cover's a multitude of sin.
Not everyone trust n the power of the holy spirit.


Here is a description of worthless an wicked people.
They are constant liars, signaling their true intentions to their friend's by making signs with their eye's hands and feet. their perverted heart's plot evil. they stir up trouble constantly. their speech is corrupt, they have no self-control and discipline is unknown to them.



No comments: