Saturday, June 30, 2012

Got Jesus?

I believe God is doing new things, their are new an true believer's that Trust in the Word of God. the older Christian has a form of religion. the younger Christian know's it's not about religion it's about relation having a personal Relationship with Christ. it's not about speaking the Word it's about being a do'er of the Word. that's where a lot of teacher
Leader's go wrong how can you teach an speak of something that you your self do not practice? many under that kind of  leadership go astray. me personally don't wanna here you trying to correct me in the Word when it has no place in your life. the Word produces fruit an that fruit should be visual in your life. not in the car you drive, the money in your wallet 
or the house u live in. The Word of God bears much fruit and that fruit should be visual in you, your life daily. God is life changing their is no way you can come in contact with our lord an still remain the same... I don't care who you are you can be the chief of sinner's one touch from God an you will never be the same. so when I see teacher's leader's carrying on as if they where of this world, I take a closer look to see if their is fruit in the spirit. I am not convinced by the knowing of the scriptures even the devil know the scriptures. I am looking to see if your faith lines up with your work's. what you believe in, will line up with what you do, the way you teach, lead, love, give, pray, worship, talk, the way you carry yourself. All those thing's should be a reflection of God in your life. 

No comments: