Saturday, June 23, 2012

Children are the future

 Little Children are so wonderful in all their little ways, I can understand why they are close to God's heart. the heart of a child is pure, their thought's an ways are good. if you ever wanna know the truth about something and laugh at the same time ask a little child, they will give you the truth through their eye's. you will be shocked at the knowledge an understanding a lil child has. 

I have two Daughter's a 14 year old an a 4 year old. their knowledge an understanding of thing's blows my mind. they say the funniest thing's do the most amazing things. I take pride in rasing my Children the way the Word say's we should raise our Children. I am a proud Mother in every way, I have two Graceful young women who oneday will change the world we live in. I speak Greatness in my Children, Blessing over their Life, I encourage their idea's their Hopes, their Dreams. our Children our the future take time to shape an mode what is to come.                                                                                                                                                    

No comments: