Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Not every one knows about Christ I find that hard to believe... I think the better way to put it is not everyone accepts Christ. I was not born a Christian. my mother an father did not live a Christian life nor did they attend church service to be honest my mother an father believe in God but they did not exercise their faith. Even if they did attend service an was strong in their Faith we all must  receive Christ in our heart's their Faith in God can not save me.
 We all must accept Christ as our Lord an savior for our selves! Some may ask why must we accept Christ... My answer is your life depends on it. Not only this life but the one to come! We have free will... You can choose life or you can choose death! I don't wanna live in hell an die an go to hell. It's not about religion once agian I am not a religious person nor will I ever be. It's about relation having a personal relationship with Christ! Getting to know Christ for yourself, trusting God allowing the Holy Spirit to lead an guide you. It's having a covering over your life. This world will mislead you. We all need something solid to stand on Christ is  our unmovable rock which we stand. He is the Truth the light the way, we have life through Jesus Christ we have away...Why do we allow those who don't know the Truth, speak of what they don't know an act as if they are coming with some Truth? Calming the bible is not the Truth. Woe to the person that speaks agianst the word of God!   Gods Grace is given to all who walk the face of this earth. it's up to you to receive Gods Grace. Am I casting you into hell? I have know heaven an hell to put anyone in. What I can do is give you the Truth as the scripture says... If you can't accept it then the Spirit of God is not in you an you have cast yourself into hell. people perish from the lack of knowledge.

No comments: