Wednesday, June 20, 2012

God did it

 Lord I thank you for the door's you have open and the door's you have closed. I thank you for your Holy spirit that lead's protect's and instruct's me in all thing's. I thank you for healing my Aunt Tiny when all hope was gone an the doctor's said their was nothing else they could do, you had me standing by Faith an Faith alone on your promises, your love and your Mighty Powerful word, the Holy spirit spoke to me at your command an said by His stripes We are Healed. Healing was purchased in the ticket Jesus purchased for all of those who trust in the Lord, Thank you Lord for the word in the time of my problems and trials. I can rejoice when I run into trails, for I have learned they are good for me, for they help me to endure. an endurance develops strength of character in me, an character strengthens  my confidence- expectation of salvation, this expectation will not disappoint me. I know how dearly you love me, you have given me the Holy Spirit to fill my heart with your love. 
I Love and Adore you My Sweet and Wonderful King!

No comments: