Saturday, June 23, 2012

The power of God!

God has bought Me through many thing's, their was times I didn't think I was going to make it. I am no different from anybody else the only difference between Me an You is I choose to share the thing's that God has done for me not only with my friends an family but who ever takes the time to read my blog's.
 I wanna tell the world how Good an Wonderful God is to His Children.
I wanna tell the world that the Word of God is True, you can take Him up on His Word He is Faithful. the word of God is Powerful, Life changing, I can tell you thing's that God has done for other's that will blow your mind. Cancer ain't got nothing on the Blood of Jesus! Aids can't come through the Blood of Jesus! Depression has to fall down under the subjection of the Almighty God! 


The Lord is My inheritance, therefore I will hope in Him!
The Lord is Wonderfully Good to those who wait for Him and seek Him. so it is good to wait quietly for Salvation from the Lord. and it is good for the young and the old to submit to the yoke of His discipline. 

No comments: