Sunday, June 24, 2012

What is to come

We do not fully understand what is to come. if we did we would not carry ourselves in the manner that we do.
If we really knew what was to come we would not raise our children the way we do. we would not work for riches. we would not lust in the flesh. we would not carry on as foolish people do. One day the lord will crack the sky and we all will have to come before Him. we all will have to answer for the work of our hand's. the temptation of  youth an the lust of our flesh.


Their is sorrow in my Spirit even tho I am saved by Grace, I don't deserve the Grace that has saved me. I to have took part in many foolish act's and wrong doing's. I do not walk after the flesh any more I walk in the Spirit. I seek to please God in all I do. but still that doesn't take the sorrow out of my Spirit. I don't pity myself I know by Grace I am Saved an set Free... I pity the fools that continue walk behind the beast. 

No comments: